Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Someone once asked Albert Einstein how he was able to cope with his great fame. He replied that he did so by continuing to work and pursue new goals. He didn’t dwell on his successes but kept his mind actively involved with new challenges. His example speaks to the importance of keeping momentum in our life.

Before I came to U.S, I met 1 doctor who repent he sin and believe in God when he was 40. After I've met him, I decided to go forth with the confidence that I’m pursuing for being a doctor. The conviction of God’s call keeps me strengthening my motivation.

Now, I have both feeling fear/worries and belief. And I don't expect to have a perfect peace. I am praying that I can transcend the fears and move forward in spite of many obstacles.

As the test comes, I am feeling a mixture of peace and fear at the same time.
But, I believe that taking the step is vital to experiencing Christ’s peace and opening myself to God’s full blessings.

Pray for me that I have a belief for guidance and have strength and eagerness to take the adventure life that must be best for me.

God is on our side as we make the effort to confront the fears. We should be determined in this effort, trusting that he will give us all the grace we need as we step forward. May God grant us the wisdom to see his best at every point in our life, and the courage to move beyond any fears that stand in the way.

No comments: